About the Artwork
The sumptuous wildflower garden near Appledore Island, New Hampshire. Captured on a summer day in the 1890s, this fully blooming poppies and flowers impressionist painting brings vibrant and fresh feelings.
• Museum-quality giclée printing on durable matte & smooth archival paper
• Artist enhanced tone and condition
• Printed with Greenguard Gold certified ink
The artwork may contain imperfections retained from the original such as cracks and blemishes. Depending on the aspect ratio, there are slight variations on where the image is cropped. Frame is not included.
Digital Download: includes 4 high resolution files printable in the following sizes (inches):
- 2:3 ratio : 4x6, 6x9, 8x12, 12x18, 20x30, 24x36
- 3:4 ratio : 8.5X11*, 9x12, 18x24
- 4:5 ratio : 8x10, 11x14*, 16x20
- ISO : 5x7 & A6, A5, A4, A3, A2, A1
*For 8.5x11 and 11x14 sizes, you may need to fold or cut the print to fit exactly.
Note for Digital Downloads
• The color and quality will likely vary from the printing technique and/or the paper medium selected.
• It is possible to print to a larger sized media that exceeds our suggested sizes. However, the quality of the image may be less than satisfactory.
• All sales are final and for personal use only. Distribution or resale in any way is prohibited.